Sunday, April 26, 2009

Till The Final Buzzer Goes // Chapter Four

Kinda a short chapter, sorry! I thought it was a good place to end it, but I promise more is in the works! - Roxy

I sat there, motionless for what seemed like hours, but I knew it had only been a couple minutes. I didn't know what to say to Brent, and Jonathan picked that up right away. He somehow knew I didn't have the gut to say no to him, so as I was stuttering to get an answer out, he leaned over and placed a kiss on my lips. My heartbeat accelerated as the kiss grew longer and more passionate. This wasn't just a cover up anymore, there was something there. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer to him, our lips moving together in perfect synchronization. Just as I reached for the buttons on his pants, I heard Pat clear his throat behind me. I felt myself turn a deep shade of red, and when I looked at Jon and Brent, I saw their shade matched mine exactly. 

"S-sorry," I muttered, trying to regain myself.
"Where did that come from?" Pat asked, sounding outraged.
"We've been dating for the past two months," Jon responded, firmly. I would've believed him by the tone he used. "We didn't tell anyone because we thought we'd take it slow."
"Heh, yeah that was reeeal slow, Tazer." Pat replied back irritated.
"What the fuck's your problem Kane?" I snapped.
"Well, let me think, I just found out that my best friend is macking my other best friend! I think I have a right to be pissed!" Patrick spat out.
"Whatever Kaner," Jon said grabbing my hand, "Let's get out of here," he said to me then motioned my towards the door as I shot one last look at Brent who looked truly disappointed.

Once outside, Jonathan pushed me up against the wall and began kissing me all over passionately, and just like before, I found myself gasping for breath as I deepened the kiss. He kissed all down my jaw line then back up again, wrapping his arms around my waist as he pulled me off the wall and closer to him. 

"W-when?" Was all I could manage to stutter out.
Jonathan laughed, "I've wanted to do this for a long, long time." He said as he kissed me again.
"W-why?"
Jonathan pushed the lock of hair that had fallen in front of my face behind my ear, "Just, because." I put my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy toes so that I could kiss him. I moaned as I felt his hands wonder around my body, finding my bra strap then quickly undoing it. 
"Maybe we should go," I said between kisses, motioning towards the car.
Jonathan chuckled a bit, "Yeah, that's probably a good idea."

It was so all of the sudden. I had no idea he felt that way about me, but I was glad he did. And as we drove back to his place, I couldn't help but feel my smile grow wider and wider every time he looked at me.

1 comment: